Study in UK at University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol,UK
#University_of_the_West_of_England (UWE) is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities – in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities Bristol.
✅MSc course with Internship 2 years Available. CAS deposit £3000
UWE Bristol has risen to 60th position nationally in the overall league table and has been ranked fifth among 12 universities in the South West.
UWE is 120 Km West of London and 90 Minutes from London by Train.
Business and Law courses
MSc Financial Technology (FinTech)
MSc Risk Management and Insurance
Environment and Technology courses
BSc(Hons) Environmental Management
MSc Information Technology (also available with an optional placement year)
Entry onto Undergraduate programmes:
· HSC with UKVI IELTS5.0 for Foundation program leading to Bachelor program
🔰Entry onto Postgraduate programmes:
· Section 1 – 48% for a 3-4 year degree, 45% from a 5 year degree
· Section 2 – 55% for all degrees
· Section 3 – 60% for all degrees
🔰English Language Requirements:
· Undergraduate (year 1,2) 6.0
· Undergraduate (year 3) 6.5
· Postgraduate 6.5
· Some programs may require higher IELTS i.e Journalism, BPTC etc.
If you have any query,Please visit our office-
✅New way Consultancy: The official representative of University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol,UK
#Dhaka_Office: House: 09 (Level-2), Road: 04, Block: F, Chairmanbari, Banani, Dhaka -1213.(Next to Banani Chairmanbari Mosque)
#Sylhet_Office-3rd floor, Galleria shopping complex, Zindabazar, Sylhet.