To start with, As far as we are concern that UK is one of the prominent places for study around the world. In recent age, due to the high demand of migrants government are very strict to the students those are not genuine. Therefore, those are willing come to the United Kingdom for the study purpose; there is some efficient information to know about the guideline for a successful application. These steps are:
Do not apply for your Tier 4 visa more than 3 months before the start date of your programme. The date of your application is the date that you pay online or pay at the visa application centre. If you apply too early, your application will be refused and you will lose the application fee.
There are some external sources links which have detailed information on these links below:
Recently, The UKVI has added Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) which was introduced on the 6 April 2015. Payment is currently separate to the Tier 4 application form, but you must obtain an IHS number before submitting your application for a Tier 4 visa application.
Though IHS payment system is currently separate from the application form but it will become part of the Tier 4 application form in late summer. We advise that you do not pay the IHS until you are ready to apply for you visa to avoid making a double payment.
The IHS costs £150 per year for students. It is calculated on the basis of the length of the visa you will be granted. For example a 12 month Masters student will be granted a visa for 16 months, so they will have to pay £225. The IHS is mandatory and failure to pay the correct amount may lead to a refusal of your visa.
Follow the steps below to pay the IHS:
- Read the information on the UKVI web pages explaining about the IHS;
- Find out when you need to pay the surcharge or if you are exempt from payment;
- Calculate how much your surcharge will be using the Home Office Calculator. You should refer to your course dates as stated on your CAS. Students attending the Summer School as a condition of their offer should contact ISIS for advice before paying the surcharge.
- Create an account and pay for your IHS. If you have dependants, you can add their details at the same time your make payment. There are various ways you can pay, but you should be aware the cost may be higher depending on the exchange rate.
- Keep a copy of the email you are sent by the Home Office with your IHS number for reference. You will be required to write the number on your Tier 4 application form.
Applying inside the UK
If you have applied for your Tier 4 visa in the UK, you will receive a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) instead of a sticker in your passport. This will be delivered to you by courier. Check your BRP to see if there are any errors. If you believe there is a mistake on your BRP, read our checking your visa web page to find out what to do.
Applying outside the UK
The Home Office have begun to introduce changes to immigration procedures after arrival in the UK. Depending on when and where you apply for your visa, you may either receive a sticker in your passport which covers your whole course or you may be required to collect a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) when you arrive in the UK.
After 5 April 2015, the UKVI have increased the application fee. If you are applying inside the UK, your new application will cost:
- Standard (postal) application – £439 plus the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Premium (in-person) application – £839 plus the Immigration Health Surcharges
To know more about UK visa please mail: [email protected]