Full Scholarship | Study in Germany from Bangladesh: To study in Germany from Bangladesh, the student needs to apply for the D type german study visa. This type D visa specially made for the student who wishes to study in Germany. Masters program in Germany is free, to study in Germany from Bangladesh student need to have IELTS 6.5 and good result.
German visa info for Bangladeshi student
Entry Requirements for Germany:
Undergraduate: Student from Bangladesh have to have (HSC+ One year completion certificate from any Bangladeshi University). Study gap maximum 1.5 years is accepted. HSC result is not below GPA 4.00/5.00.
Postgraduate : (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). Bachelor result not be below CGPA 3.
* For English medium Study: IELTS Score 6.5 minimum
* For German language Study: B2 (German language)
Required Documents for Germany:
* Passport size photo (white background)
* Curriculum Vitae (CV)
* IELTS Certificate (6.0 min )
* Medium of Instruction Certificate (for Masters)
* Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
* Personal letter of motivation stating your career objectives (for Masters)
* Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
* Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
* Health Insurance (1 year)
How much time will need to get Germany student visa from Bangladesh?
You are highly recommended to apply for Germany type D visa at list 3 months before of your class start date. However, usually, it takes up to 42 days to get German visa from Bangladesh.
How much do I have to pay for German student visa?
If are willing to apply for German student visa from Bangladesh you will have to pay 75 EUR. There are few ways to pay the visa fees,
- Pay online
- Pay on the visa office in Bangladesh
Bangladeshi student has to pay yearly residence permit fee 110 EUR per year.
How much money do I have to show in my bank account?
If you are planning to apply for German University from Bangladesh you need to block 8640 EUR in a personal bank account in German Bank. You will be able to withdraw this money once you are in Germany but monthly basis.