List of document you need to apply for Student Visa in Hungarian Embassy
- Copy of the passport page containing photo and validity period, include the page (parents’ names, living address, spouse’s name, if applicable). It is important, that at the date of submission of the application, the passport’s validity period should be at least another 1,5 years.
- 2 copy passport size, colour photos (not older than 6 months)
- A certificate of school attendance from college or university – Institution of Hungary will attests that the applicant has already paid the tuition fees, as well.
- For living expenses: Bank account statement in English, no older than 30 days before the application with the balance of necessary amount for the duration of your 1 year stay in Hungary
- Proof of Health insurance (cover 30 thousand EUR). Most of the time institution arranges health insurance.
- For accommodation arrangement: A document certifying occupancy in Hungary. Please contact with your institution.
- A wholly and legibly completed, signed “residence permit” application form.
- An up-to-date certificate of police verification report.
- A receipt of the visa fee (60 Euros) paid in cash or by transfer.
For more information please contact [email protected], Call: 07722990005 (UK) 01792224481 (Bangladesh)
Please follow and like us: