LLB (Hons) Law is one of the highly regarded and chosen subjects to be studied after HSC/A levels qualification from Bangladesh. Students willing to enroll for BA LLB are welcome to apply through us. We are accepting application for BA LLB at some of the top universities of UK. For any further information or queries regarding the course or university offering this course details call us at our number or simply fill up the form below to let our student consultant representative to contact you shortly
Study LLB (Hons) Law
4 Years With Foundation
BA LLB has always been in a good demand for law courses among students over the years as studying LAW was always one of the popular fields of education.
BA LLB is a renowned Law course and BA LLB course individuals should have a brilliant communication and presentation skill. Law is one of the essential & critical parts of a country and it also preserves the human rights and obligations. According to the specialization, the lawyers are categorized under criminal lawyer who is concerned with the robbery, murder, rape cases etc and a civil lawyer who is concerned with the human rights of a person. The BA LLB course will mainly focus on different aspects of law education and prepare the students to practice law or work as legal advisors in the corporate sector.
- The academic knowledge of Law degree will give you a idea in to the legal systems on which much of our daily life is based which will enable you to gain a broad and thorough understanding of the subject.
- LLB Law degree will provide you with skills of thinking, analysis, written and verbal presentation of ideas of arguments. All these skills are quite essential to practice Law but it also makes great transferable skills for many other career paths, such as teaching, the civil service, and the voluntary sector.
- A LLB Law degree will offer you with the skills required to practice in law, for example through mooting (a mock legal hearing where students argue points of law), and pro bono work. Depending on the course, you may study law in relation to some areas of your choice, such as the family, commerce, or finance.
- General skills comprise the research, understanding and enlightenment of complex topics, logical thinking and practical problem solving, excellent oral communication, negotiation, collaboration, attention to detail, and the aptitude to draft official documents.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally require HSC/ A levels with IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant Support in your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact New Way Consultancy for support.
At a Glance
|Name||LLB (Hons) Law|
|University||54 University Available|
|Duration||3 Years, Full Time|
|Scholarships||£3,000 up to|
|Start Date||January, March, April, June, August ,September, December|