BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science is a modern day study of medical science. We are currently accepting application for this course so student interested to enroll or want to know further details about the course may contact us or simply fill out the form below to allow our student consultant to reach you shortly. Many student from Bangladesh apply for this course.
Study BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
4 Years With Foundation
Advancement in medical & bio science has taken a huge jump in the past decades or so. Bio medical science studies topic include genetics, zoology, toxicology, nutrition, botany, animal and plant physiology, and bioinformatics. BSc in Bio-science will improve your research and presentation skills, the ability to collect and critically analyze data along with practical expertise gained from lab and field work. You will also have picked up transferable skills, including the ability to work as part of a team, manage your time effectively and use your initiative. Graduates of MSc in Bioscience will find work as commercial, industrial and public sector managers or in scientific research. Bio medical sciences graduates can apply for the new future healthcare scientists training programme
- BSc (Hons) in Biomedical Science provides a strong foundation to pursue academic research, work in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, or apply for an accelerated graduate entry course in medicine.
- Student will have the opportunity to attend interactive lectures, workshops and tutorials, and learn practical skills in laboratory sessions.
- Student will gain detailed subject knowledge from world leading researchers, but they will also gain transferrable skills in time management, group work, writing and critical thinking and you’ll grow in confidence in your presentation skills.
- Practical skills gained in the Biomedical Science course will enhance employability and some students will also have the opportunity to undertake a placement with an industrial collaborator during their degree which will further enhance their employability.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally require HSC/ A levels with IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant Support in your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact New Way Consultancy for support.
At a Glance
|Name||BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science|
|University||54 University Available|
|Duration||3 Years, Full Time|
|Start Date||January, March, April, June, August ,September, December|