MSc Civil Engineering is one of the few prominent & highly paid career fields for engineers. Students wiling to apply or learn more about this course may contact us or simply fill out the form below to know more related information such as fees, entry requirements scholarships etc.
Study MSc Civil Engineering in The UK
Civil engineers are central figures in community development. Without Civil Engineers unique talents, communities would not grow and prosper. Buildings and roads provide the basis of city infrastructure. Engineers not only provide them, but they use their skills to optimize performance and efficiency of community systems. In this position, a Civil Engineer design, develop and oversee construction of many types of buildings, roadways and infrastructure projects in communities. Civil engineers earn high pay and play an important role in community development.
- Civil Engineering student gets to learn valuable transferrable skills
- A graduate of Civil Engineering have a wealth of job options. Graduates go on to become involved in everything from planning and designing transport systems to enhancing the energy efficiency of buildings.
- It is very rewarding as being a practical subject, there is a lot of project work. Students have the enjoyment of planning, preparing and embarking on something that they had a lot of time putting together.
- Civil Engineering has a great employability rate with a good graduate starting salary.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally require Bsc with 2.2 (UK) or CGPA 3
- IELTS score of at least 6.0 and above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact New Way Consultancy for support.
At a Glance
|Name||MSc in Civil Engineering|
|University||40 University Available|
|Duration||1-2 Years, Full Time|
|Start Date||January, March, June, August ,September, December|