LLM (Professional Legal Practice) degree is your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm. We are currently accepting applications for LLM degree is your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm. We are currently accepting applications for LLM at some of the UK’s top ranked universities. Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about full-time LLM courses, fees, entry requirements scholarships and other related information.
Study LLM (Professional Legal Practice) in The UK
The LLM provides you with an integrated knowledge of law and jurisdiction, along with neighboring theoretical disciplines, particularly economics. It develops your knowledge in key subjects of business law, commercial law, competition law, and economic regulation, with a broad awareness of social and economic contexts concerning global business difficulties in order to apply a critical and objective stance towards the law and your responsibilities as a business professional.
- It allows you to expertise in comparative law and economics analysis will be tailored for real-world application.
- It teaches you theory integrated with practice, offering you a legal education that is both grounded in theory and infused with practical knowledge and experience.
- It enables a multi-disciplinary approach that ensures you to understand the full range of legal, social and economic aspects of corporate organizations and international business transactions.
- It instills a framework for value-added contracting solutions that enables you to draft the legal documents that bring predictable results and reduce risks, claims and litigation.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally required LLB or Similar field Honors
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 or above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant Support in your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact New Way Consultancy for support.
At a Glance
|Name||LLM (Professional Legal Practice)|
|University||40 University Available|
|Duration||1 Years, Full Time|
|Scholarships||£3,000 up to|