UK visa Interview Questioner:
- What is the Purpose of your trip?
- Why do you wish to study in the UK and not in USA or your country?
- What if you get a UK degree here, would you like to go to UK again for higher?
4. Why did you select UK for high Education? Isn’t this course offered by any University or college in UK/ India/ Australia/ Canada
About the University/ Colleges? (UK visa interview questions 2018)
- How many Universities did you apply for?
- Which universities did you apply to (both admits and rejects)?
- Which universities accepted you?
- Why did you choose University of ————- and how did you find about it?
- Can you mention the names of some Professors?
- Did you receive any scholarship?
- Where is your university located in the UK? Do you know how to reach ——-?
- Which is your campus? Where is it located?
About your courses? (UK visa interview questions 2018)
- What course are you going for?
- Why did you select this course? Is it relevant to your previous studies?
- Why are you taking this course?
- What is the course structure and content?
- Why don’t you do this course in your country?
- How long will studies last?
- What is the scope of your course?
- What do you plan to study at the University?
- What is the course commencement date?
- What will be the total cost of tuition?
- (if you have changed the field of specialization, e.g. you have done BE
Mechanical and now going for Master’s in Business or Computer) why do you
want to change your stream?
- What steps have you taken to ensure that you will be able to perform well in
the new field you wish to change to?
- Where will you stay in the UK?
Your academic back ground?
- Where did you do your last course of study?
- What is your specialization?
- What is your higher school, degree or master’s % or grade?
- What are your subjects in the last course off study ( high school, degree or
Current Job/ Business?
- Show your Experience Certificate. (if applicable)
- (If you are currently working) Why are you leaving your current job?
IELTS/ PTE/ English waiver/ Personal Course related questions:
- Can you show me your IELTS/ TOFEL/PTE
- Have taken any English Test ( in case English is waived)
- On what grounds you managed to get a waiver for English?
- Who took your interview? Was it through Skype/ telephonic or personal?
- Your scores are low? Why?
- Are you going for a pre sectional course? (for students going on pre
seasonal English or those who are at B1 level)
- What is the duration of your Pre Sectional course?
- What is the fee of your pre sectional?
- Are you confident that after doing a processional course you will be able to
Move to B2 level?
About your family (UK visa interview questions 2018)
- What does your father do?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- What is your father’s / family annual income?
- Where your brother/parents did completed their studies.
- Do you have a brother / sister, or any other relative already at this university
or in UK?
- Where did your brother/parents complete their studies?
- Are you married?
- Where is your spouse?
- Will your spouse accompany you?
- Your spouse profile/ profession/ qualifications/ background?
- Has your spouse been to UK ? If yes, when and for how long?
- What proof do you have for marriage?
- For how long have you been married?
- Why have you decided to go to UK after marriage?
- What is your spouse income?
Sponsor and Financial Details
- Have you got any Loans? What are the sources of income of your sponsor?
- How do you plan to re pay your loan?
- What proof do you have that your sponsor can support your studies?
- Who is paying for your education and what is his/her income?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Could you please show me the passbook or bank statements?
- How many people are dependents of your sponsor?
- How much money is available for your stay in UK?
- What is your tuition fee? How much have you paid? When and how?
- Have you got any scholarship?
- What will be your living expense?
- How will you pay your balance fees and manage living expense?
- What are you plans after completing your studies? Have you researched your
- What will you do after completing BA/B.SC/BS/PGD/MA/MBA/MS/M.Sc?
- What will you do after coming back to Home?
- How much money can you earn after your completion of studies?
- What are you future plans after completion of your studies?
- Do you intend to work in UK during or after completion of your studies?
- How can you prove that you will come back after finishing your studies?
Relatives in the UK
- Do you have any relatives in the UK?
- Do you know anyone (in UK) in your University?
- Have you ever visited any other country?
- Will you come back to home during summers?
- What will you do during the off period/semester?
- (for students who have done some course or degree from the UK and
Applying again) You have already done one degree or course from the UK?